Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Custom colours

Lloydfred

Lloydfred

2010 2.0 140ps California SE Fresco Green
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi we are the proud owners of a 2010 Fresco Green Cali SE and I'm thinking about lowering and having the VW T5 bike rack and wind out awning in matte black. I'm not sure if I should go the whole hog and get my wheels powder coated matte black also. I'm also thinking that maybe the B pillars might benefit from the black decals in the shop.

Has anyone any experience of having the bike rack sprayed and do you think it will suit the bus?

IMG_20171028_113850.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah sorry I would change the alloys and keep the existing as my winter wheels. I was thinking about some multi spoke alloys though in matte black.

Yeah sorry I would change the alloys and keep the existing as my winter wheels. I was thinking about some multi spoke alloys though in matte black.
This is what I've done, current 16s are winter set and I'll pop some nice black sport lines on for when we change back in March/ April or whenever the snow and ice recede

I agree the colour coding would set things off nicely to make it your own (even though it looks great already).
But yeah, grab another set of black wheels and tyres. Then you could have your current ones shod with winter tyres.

OOPS!! too slow

What size wheel works best when lowering using VW kit?

Back