Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New additions

Hi candy camper... Have you had that bike rack back yet? I'd like to see how it looks in the powder coated black.... Cheers.

Hi candy camper... Have you had that bike rack back yet? I'd like to see how it looks in the powder coated black.... Cheers.
No I am still offshore working, I will post photos when its all done.

New trailer project on the go, new wheels to match the van on order and goes in for a full conversion inside over the next 3 weeks.

Pedders suspension fitted, totally improves the cali saggy bum and rolling around the corners.

Hi Candy. Yes the "Carafornia" addition is great! By the way I see you've fitted the black arch extensions. Did you do this yourself? If so was it an easy job? Also have you had the black bike rack completed yet. I seem to recall that you were going to black anodise it?

Thanks, I have the bike rack ready to go on, just need to get it over to the body shop to get it fitted. Van goes away for a week to get few extras added, so not sure if i will get it all done this time home. Hot water system, rear camera, shower, 15, monitor fitted into the rear of the drivers seat and tv tuner.

Hi Candy. Yes the "Carafornia" addition is great! By the way I see you've fitted the black arch extensions. Did you do this yourself? If so was it an easy job? Also have you had the black bike rack completed yet. I seem to recall that you were going to black anodise it?
Fitted the arch extensions myself and got them from VW for ÂŁ90

Hi, I've also went black on white,
really interested to know what's involved with getting the bike rack painted black,
I've got one in my shed, but I'm a bit apprehensive to strip it down as I can't get all the parts from VW needed to rebuilt it again.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers Richy

With regard to your Carafornia trailer, how do you keep the tow bar weight to 100kg max with the axle rear of centre of trailer? My understanding is that although you can tow up to 2500kg braked, the draw bar weight is limited to 100 kg.

My van is raised with heavy duty suspension and the trailer is lower, I also have an adjustable height tow bar to reduce the nose weight and balance out the weight.

Why do all this work to make such a exeptional trailer and than sell it first thing?

Back