Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Alloys

B

bob-on

VIP Member
For ages I've been thinking of getting a set of Sportline wheels in black and having them diamond cut on the high sections. I asked Prestige Wheels how much and was told it didn't look like it could be done but if it could it would be £75+vat each.

I went to my local VW van centre and saw a few vans there with exactly what I wanted to do! Turns out VW have just started doing them.

After a word with the parts dept I got a set for a very good price, bolt covers and a set of lowered springs too......the van's getting a make over!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1405237368.361260.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1405237387.829143.jpg

Thinking of getting the same wheels and lowering springs.

Have you got them installed yet, would love to see a picture of the van lowered.

I tow a big 8 meter twin axle caravan, the rear of the van is already low, could be due to the weight in the back, the back of the van squats a little with the front slightly raised. Totally normal for a Cali, believe the lowering spring sorts this out.

Anyone here tow with lowering springs installed? how does it affect the rear of the van i.e. hitching etc?