Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dakar alloys

california kid

california kid

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Help please, While visiting dealership today we decided to purchase a set of 18 inch daker bi-colour alloys , our Cali has the black sportline alloys at the moment with 255/45/r18 tyres . The parts guy informed us these tyre will fit , but while reading the Cali brochure it states the tyre size for the Dakar alloys requires 235/50/r18. With the tyres on the sportline wheels being more low profile should I stay with the tyre size stated in the brochure for the Dakar wheels. :help

I have the original tyres on my Berghaus edition which came with Daker Bi Alloys. As you can see from the photo below they are 255/45 r18. (you can also see that they need a clean!)

Doug

20150117_1 (1).jpg

Hi Doug. Thankyou for your reply, I have now got further info re tyres the 255/45/r18 has a load rating of 103 . The 235/50/r18 has aloud rating of 101 so I can safely put the present tyres on the new alloys your reply and pic clarifies this many thanks :thanks

Does that mean you might have a set of black sport lines going spare ?

Hi Jaydub. Yes this will be available what is your location. Are you interested , :D

Sorry Jaydub, I ment to say yes they will be available !

california kid said:
Sorry Jaydub, I ment to say yes they will be available !
Swindon Wilts, if in good condition subject to price i would be interested.

Hi Jaydub, We are not to far , South of salisbury wilts, they are coming off 2014 180 clalifornia , all excellent condition . What do you think would be a fair price, on flea bay at moment for £700. Sorry no tyres will be put on the Dakar's Wednesday or Thursday this coming week.

california kid said:
Hi Jaydub, We are not to far , South of salisbury wilts, they are coming off 2014 180 clalifornia , all excellent condition . What do you think would be a fair price, on flea bay at moment for £700. Sorry no tyres will be put on the Dakar's Wednesday or Thursday this coming week.

Quick look on ebay new sets available from £575-650 in black with wheel bolts, so a used set would need to be less, my email is walpole68@+++++++.com if you want to discuss off forum.

Back