Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Beach arriving in June

Ok this has been so helpful just a couple of last questions before we finalise the options on Monday. LED light Package, Aux parked heater and the comfort dash.

What's are thoughts on these?

LED lights. Now I enjoy night driving. Highly recommended (y)

Heater. Must have option :) yesterday after skiing -18C, and car was super warm.

Comfort dashboard. Comes with climatronics. Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok this has been so helpful just a couple of last questions before we finalise the options on Monday. LED light Package, Aux parked heater and the comfort dash.

What's are thoughts on these?
Hello Helen,
Heartfelt congratulations on your beating cancer. What great news for you and your family!
Also well done for deciding to buy a T6 Cali Beach now and not waiting until retirement. Good decision.

Mrs B and I have a seven seater T6 Beach manual and I can tell you that it is an absolutely brilliant vehicle. So very versatile. You are going to adore it.

I completely agree with Daveyboydanger's comments although I would suggest that you try the VW Comfort Mattress before you decide to buy anything to top it. We found it firm at first but not uncomfortable. Now we really like it. Like any mattress, it comes down to personal choice in the end.

The aux parking heater is a must have option and if you could only have one option, forget everything else, that is the one to go for. It's expensive but believe me, it is worth every single penny as it turns your Cali into an all year round vehicle. Get it with the remote control and you can activate the heater whilst still in bed so that when you leave the house the van warm and de-iced. It is complete luxury.

IMO the comfort dash is a waste of money. I am sure I'm right in saying that it includes other options (including 3 zone Climate Control) but still works out at much more than their sum total. However my main gripe is that it just isn't as practical as the bog standard dash because you loose several very useful storage compartments. I do recommend the 3 zone climate but not as part of the Comfort Dash package.

If the LED lights that you are referring to are the interior roof lighting option then they are a very useful addition. I would recommend having them. If they are not then my apologies as I have misunderstood the options terminology.

We have grey waterproof seat covers on all seven seats in our van. We got them from Comfortz Leisure so they may now be available through the club shop. They are an excellent fit, can be wiped or washed when grubby and are very practical where children are involved. IMO they are perfect for the sort of use that the average owner will subject their Cali Beach to.
image.jpeg
I believe VW are also now selling them as an aftermarket accessory.

Whilst ours has the excellent manual gearbox I feel that the DSG gearbox suits this vehicle well so would recommend you looking into this option too.

Anyway a warm welcome and I wish you many happy adventures.

Last edited:
Right the order is in and cannot be changed.

We are still looking at June for delivery which means the Tax is outrageous. :(

Our options list is:
Cali Beach
White
7 seat config
Light and vision package (LED headlamps)
Comfort Dash Package (3 zone climatronic)
Debadged
Heavy duty anti-roll bars and suspension
Bed extension and comfor sleeping mat
Extra sliding window
Elec folding wing mirrors
Aux parking heater
Front and rear parking sensors
Cruise control
Fogs and cornering function
Elec sliding door
Privacy glass
Buttons on steering wheel (??)
Bigger radio screen

Phew we thought since it's the dream do what makes us feel good.

I cannot wait.

Here is the photo mock up.

Thanks for all the help and welcome.

Team S-G

Our options list is:
Cali Beach
White
7 seat config
Debadged
Extra sliding window
Aux parking heater
Cruise control
Elec sliding door
Privacy glass
Bigger radio screen

I cannot wait.

Team S-G

Our options list is:
Cali Beach
White
7 seat config
Debadged
Extra sliding window
Aux parking heater
Cruise control
Elec sliding door
Privacy glass
Bigger radio screen

I cannot wait.

Team S-G

I've added the option of four keys to mine. It's only £66 extra but expensive to get a spare from the dealer.

That's nice :thumb
Have you thought of adding the "California" decals in black that runs above the seals on each side of van? (Cool)

Alan

welcome. you will love the beach. I have a t6 yello beach.2nd best thing i ever did. 1st was moving out of mum and dads. ha. enjoy

Are those the standard wheels for a beach? They look like the cascavels. Another for team white, hooorah.

I think they're the standard 16" Clayton alloys. I love the monochrome look, looks ace.

Back