Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Bellows and 199PS california arrived

Nice, very nice! Enjoy.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

The canvas is gray to go with the Indium gray top half. Van looks quit dark but the chrome pack lift it a little.

Privacy glass or laminated package ?

Pardon my ignorance - what's new about the bellows?

I wanted the new bellows, but they are not avaliable yet in Belgium, even though mine won't arrive until July. Thinking about maybe writing direct to VW to ask for them?

The zip out bellows are superb, a wee bit bulky when stowing it away but the amenity is well worth it.

Tom

I wanted the new bellows, but they are not avaliable yet in Belgium, even though mine won't arrive until July. Thinking about maybe writing direct to VW to ask for them?
I had the new bellows on mine (Beach MY 2019) but in red. I guess that the coloured ones are always the new ones.

Sounds fabulous! Any chance of photos? It's lovely enough to be able to sleep upstairs with all the windows unzipped, but to have the option of having the front completely open is just wonderful! Maybe someone might think of offering after market?

I had the new bellows on mine (Beach MY 2019) but in red. I guess that the coloured ones are always the new ones.
:(Oh, I wonder if i will get them? The agent in Brussels didn't think so, but also didn't really know what he was talking about on many other things. I would have gone for coloured if i thought it would have got me the opening front. Also, bi-colour was not an option for me, yet you seem to have it. hmmm

I paid the extra for the third wondow. Not sure if that will help.

Does anyone know if the T6 Bellows fit the T5? I am quite tempted by a blue canvas to replace my grey one.

:(Oh, I wonder if i will get them? The agent in Brussels didn't think so, but also didn't really know what he was talking about on many other things. I would have gone for coloured if i thought it would have got me the opening front. Also, bi-colour was not an option for me, yet you seem to have it. hmmm
picture of my Beach with bellows. Enjoying the sunset in De Haan.

Well done Bernard! Wonderful van you have there. Wishing you many excellent adventures with her for many year to come.

Hi Bernard!

Looking to replace my roof canvas, if the new ones fit my Cali, I was thinking about getting the one with the zipped front, but I’m worried with the weatherproofing.
Have you had any issues? Does it hold up well in the rain? Thanks!

Hi Bernard!

Looking to replace my roof canvas, if the new ones fit my Cali, I was thinking about getting the one with the zipped front, but I’m worried with the weatherproofing.
Have you had any issues? Does it hold up well in the rain? Thanks!
No issues at all so far.

The new bellows are fantastic, open up the front zipper and built up heat in the van is vented out, most flying insects like to fly up, so they exit through the opening, and you get a great view.

Been having a closer look at the front opening roof canvas i the showroom last weekend and it's imposibble for me beeing 1m75cm tall to zip open without standing on the seat or a step.
the zipper itself is hidden from rain behind a flap so doubt rain will come is as many have worry's about leaks in the zipper , i think it's pretty sure no water will come in .
IMG_0659.JPGIMG_0660.JPGIMG_0661.JPG

Will the new T6 zipped bellows fit a T5.1 ?

Yes I found the answer and posted a link

Back