Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New bike - sort of

KernowLad

Gone, but not forgotten!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
New bike just built up - A Cotic Soul made of rather nice steel and weighing under 23lbs (possibly sub 22) in total. All high end kit.

P1020015.jpg

P1020017.jpg

Sweet ride. They are lots of fun :)

DSC04720.jpg

You gonna ride it or wear it? Bling indeed!

Isn't this a re-post :thumb

Haha, I was reading your thread over on T4 forum ;)

:thumb

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
Haha, I was reading your thread over on T4 forum ;)

:thumb

I see! :lol:

Seems T5 owners are usually bike enthusiasts too! :oops:

It's a cracking bike - the rear end really is super plush. Feels almost like it has rear suspension! My Stumpy used to more or less try and throw me off on rocky descents - this just smooths most of it out. Also very chuckable but climbs very well. Most excellent! :D

9EE2D9B0-EEDF-48EE-BC65-DB328C410898-9863-000005C0D4D6DA90.jpg

This is my weapon of choice, and I love it;

2012 Superfly 100 Al Elite 29er

Ive upgraded it with Bontrager Carbon bars, carbon stem and Shram XX 2x10 crank. For my type of riding, mostly cross country, its a flying machine.

Sorry for the thread hijack

Oli - I knew you'd have a tidy bike ;) :lol:

Very nice indeed!

KernowLad said:
New bike just built up - A Cotic Soul made of rather nice steel and weighing under 23lbs (possibly sub 22) in total. All high end kit.

P1020015.jpg

P1020017.jpg

That is one sick looking hardtail. I'm at the more plush end of the spectrum nowadays. Started in 1990 with a Marin Pine Mountain but this is my stick now - Santa Cruz Nomad. More of a reclining armchair than a bike though it can certainly shred - sort of like an extreme sports zimmer frame for someone in denial...Stick.jpg

Yorkshire; made mine a bit more armchair-like with longer travel forks fitted today. Rather wordy; Fox 32 Float RLC FIT, 120mm, tapered steerer, 15mm axle (old ones were 100mm SIDs).

Now my perfect bike!

Yours looks ace too. If I rode a decent full susser, it would be a rather expensive ride...!

image-4.jpg

All those bikes look great. I am just upgrading mine and trying to decide what to go for now.

My only observation on all the photo's is they all look a bit clean and sparkly. Mine is always under a good thick layer of mud! :smile

Hard tail for me ;)

actually more of a road boy the mtb more of a pub and campsite bike .... :lol:

In it's natural terrain...

578664_10151584434822805_335865133_n.jpg

2400ft of climbing, 0.7 miles of walking (mostly up silly steep steps) over 12.6 miles. I'm knackered!

Back