Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali is ours at last!

T

T6 RXC

Left the forum
Vehicle
Cali now sold
After 8 torturous months of waiting we finally took delivery of our new pride and joy yesterday. Ours is a Bamboo Green Ocean 2.0 TDI 150 and after driving a converted Kombi for 3 years this one is like driving a Rolls Royce.

Our first run out is next weekend with the Brighton Breeze.

We are always out and about so give us a wave if you see us.

Roy and Cathy

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

And the number plate is so close - WagonVolks..
I like the look of the side bars too. Very smart.

Looking good! Glad the long wait is over.

By the way it's better than driving a Rolls-Royce. You can only drink champagne in the Rolls whereas you can have anything to drink in the California! Sometimes it's so nice to just stop at the side of the road where you see a great view and put the kettle on!

Oh and the mpg is a bit better too. Ironically you will probably see a few Rollers out there that are worth less than your new van!!!! Smug mode on

Very nice!! I ordered mine in the same color as yours but combined with white. Bamboo green seems to change depending on the light. In some pictures it looks much darker than in others.
Enjoy.

Hello Tony, yes it is almost 2 tone depending on how the light hits it

Looks great. Don't believe I'd seen a Bamboo Green.

Mike

:thumbVery nice, may it bring you some very happy times! And I'm not jealous that I haven't got one, really I'm not.

Congratulations on your new van, looking great very nice colour . We had a demonstrator the same colour and was tempted , enjoy :thumb

That's a really impressive colour. I'd love to see the 'other' colours it transforms into in different light.

After 8 torturous months of waiting we finally took delivery of our new pride and joy yesterday. Ours is a Bamboo Green Ocean 2.0 TDI 150 and after driving a converted Kombi for 3 years this one is like driving a Rolls Royce.

Our first run out is next weekend with the Brighton Breeze.

We are always out and about so give us a wave if you see us.

Roy and Cathy

View attachment 16559

View attachment 16560

That bamboo green is a very nice color ....If i was buying now it be a hard choice between that or plain white....
Congrats on your new Cali!

Hi R & C,
Lovely feedback which makes me happy cause I've ordered the same colour which looks great, 3 colours in one, is it blue or green or two Tone?
Enjoy, now I've seen yours I'm so jealous, can't wait for mine to arrive later this month.

Hi R & C,
Lovely feedback which makes me happy cause I've ordered the same colour which looks great, 3 colours in one, is it blue or green or two Tone?
Enjoy, now I've seen yours I'm so jealous, can't wait for mine to arrive later this month.

We took ours out for its first trip and we joined in the Brighton Breeze. Lots of folk commented on the colour. It's definitely a blues green :).

Back