Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Impressed with my beach

W

Welshbeach

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
After reluctantly selling my 2015 Kombi which was a 2.0 TDI 140 6 speed a few months back I wanted something else and when I came across the beach
I wasn't sure if it was the correct choice , as the battery wasn't charging so after sorting that out and taxing it friday I decided to take it for a good run yesterday and iam really impressed the beach is the same size engine but blue motion model but what I found was the gear ratio seems better in the beach to the Kombi and overall feels a lot better build too , bit gutted about the phone won't connect as it's not got that function also my Kombi had the exnon headlamps so hopefully a bulb upgrade and phone kit on the shopping list and few accessories

IMG_20201004_163342~2.jpg

IMG_20201004_163540.jpg

You may well already know this, but your picture of the seven seat layout looks a little cramped. To give rear passengers more legroom without removing the multiflex (MF), the front portion of the MF folds downward. Press the lever under the MF and push the front down, you can then push the bench seat about 10cm back giving rear passengers extra valuable legroom.

Back