Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New cali problem

D

Dave and Deb

Picked up my new van on Friday 11th May, this is our second van the first was similar spec 2011 model, problem Im having after plugging in hook up lead last night is its not charging or registering on flight panel in roof, the wifes hair dryer works when plugged into vans 240 volt socket so power is getting into van just not charging batteries, is there an easy fix or is this a main dealer day. also thought I was happy with van when collected but now I've had a little time with it I'm not sure, I can't put my finger on it but the quality compared to the 2011 model seems to be cheaper, the tap, cover on hookup bumpers seem flimsy and so on. The hand over from dealer, 510 sat nav is asking for discs dealer said he would post them onto me, lots of tiny aluminium shavings stuck to every thing, front of under seat draw has mark, bumper protector not fitted very well, a few dirty marks on fifth seat, water marks on paint work all seems a bit of a bob the builder hand over, not the hand over of our second home.

If this is a new cali with these problems I would take it back & either ask for them to be rectified, or refuse the cali.