Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali

Calidevon

Calidevon

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi Folks,
Just bought my first Cali. Fly from Devon to Manchester on Thursday to collect from dealer in Lancashire. Very excited. Will take a couple of days to come home. Hope to chat to some of you about things in the future.
Cheers

Welcome , happy days ahead!

Hello Welcome - sounds like a fun trip home, kettle tea bags mug and Gaz bottle a must for your return journey.

Hello Welcome - sounds like a fun trip home, kettle tea bags mug and Gaz bottle a must for your return journey.
and my King size duvet obviously. Not allowed gaz bottle on the plane so pick one up in Blackburn.
Cant wait

Congratulations, and what a marvellous county to own a Cali. :thumb

Hi Folks,
Just bought my first Cali. Fly from Devon to Manchester on Thursday to collect from dealer in Lancashire. Very excited. Will take a couple of days to come home. Hope to chat to some of you about things in the future.
Cheers
Should be a great weekend for you, look forward to hearing how you get on :thumb

Hopefully you will be dealt with by Guy at Preston VW Centre - as many will agree, he is excellent - very knowledgeable, will give you as much time as you want and very down to earth

Welcome and have a great trip back. We are in Devon too, so we'll keep an eye open.

Welcome
Hope you had a safe, good, fun journey home enjoying everything about your new California.

Welcome and have fun driving back home although with a Cali i guess home is where your California is

Hope you had a great trip home. Now the fun starts in seeking out mini versions of all you'll need...and, if like me, many things you'll never need! Aiming for a ruthless pairing down at end of this season.....it's all good fun!
I just wish the rain would stop up here, the last time I saw sun for more than 5mins at a time was on my hols in June, in your lovely Devon!

Hi Folks,
Cheers
So how's it going? !

Hello Folks,
thanks for all the messages and best wishes. Wow!!! I can only say. Wow!!!
Picked up the new Cali on Thursday, yes IanE, it was Guy at Preston. Really top fella. After the collection we drove to Clitheroe to visit friends who we haven't seen for years. Found a site and pub a mile from their house. Great evening had by all and a good nights sleep for us two in our new van.
Came home via the Peaks and stayed overnight at Carsington Water. Lovely day out visiting Bakewell.
Saturday night at friends house local to us but had BBQ and slept in the van on their drive.
It is everything and so much more than I expected.
So pleased we settle for a small practical van. Cant wait to notch up some more great memories.
Stay safe out there.
Pete & Ali

IMG_1826.jpg