Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New club car sticker

choplee said:
maui2512 said:
Just ordered mine...I'll attempt to fit that plus the old one sometime when the rain stops...

When u do post a photo of the new one ,as would love to see what they look like :)

I will do…if I can work out how to put things on properly..must rewatch that video and follow the instructions better this time!

Looking good Billy.

Come on "James" you know you want one of those yellow ones ;)

Rgds
M

Can I make a suggestion .... sounds like it might have been a nightmare to get these produced so you may need this like a hole in the head but .... it would be great to be able to get two of these to put on both sides of the van on the rearmost windows. However it would be even better if the inverse of the current sticker was available so that the front of the van pointed to the front on both sides (with text corrected obviously). Do I make any sense!? perhaps for version 2 we could have a matching pair!

Anyhow great job - I personally prefer these to the original text only version, just to help me make up my mine on colour would someone be able to post a picture of the grey version when they have applied it! Any chance of any more grey or other 'limited edition' colours?

Thanks,

Steve.

Hi guys

Really pleased with my Cali silhouette sticker and keen on the 'eat sleep Cali' one also - could someone please confirm the height and length of that one, it is not showing on the ad.

Thanks!

Susanne

They are 20cm long x 6.5cm high. Hope that helps :thumb

Your rail was collected by the courier today so should be with you shortly also :thumb

Received our Eat, Sleep Cali sticker thanks. Very cool.

Good choice of charity too, and I'm not just saying that because I've been rescued by them before :oops:

dan

Great - look forward to receiving sticker and rail shortly!

I currently plan to shorten the rail substantially to fit it next to my shelf (I have a shelf without rail) - will see how it all looks when I get it. Might end up getting some rails different lengths to clip into the brackets depending on what kind of trip we are doing....

:thanks

Oops - sorry - just realised I am messing up a sticker post by talking about rails too much!

TwentyOneThirtyFive said:
Received our Eat, Sleep Cali sticker thanks. Very cool.

Good choice of charity too, and I'm not just saying that because I've been rescued by them before :oops:

dan

Excellent Dan... Being a cold water scuba diver, it was a very easy choice for me :)

Been called out to more than one of my friends.

Glad you like. :thanks

Rgds

Mark

Will you be at Volksworld Sandownpark?

If so any chance I can order 1 each of these and pay cash /pick up there?

Pack of TWO Cali Silhouette ( for u…Pack of TWO Cali Silhouette ( for use on both sides of van )
Eat, Sleep, Cali StickerEat, Sleep, Cali Sticker

Thanks
Mark

SimplyDubs said:
[
Excellent Dan... Being a cold water scuba diver, it was a very easy choice for me :)

Been called out to more than one of my friends.

Who do you dive with Mark? Been out of the water for a year or so now, but used to spend a lot of time on Our W down at Eastbourne and on the various Portland and Weymouth boats.

Will these club stickers be availible at COTF?

Back