Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Hazzy Dayz Website

I thought the website was looking quite good and then I saw this - :shocked

I like the colour DIS. :cool

I thought we'd already got to the bottom of the MFSW James??

Stu said:
I thought the website was looking quite good and then I saw this - :shocked

I like the colour DIS. :cool

I thought we'd already got to the bottom of the MFSW James??

When I was selling my old lights and a guy said to me that he 'd had the flat bottom wheel with paddle shifters fitted to his T5 DSG, an interesting upgrade, if not entirely required.

Colour DIS does look cool but that's a lot of money!!!!!!!!

As for that other picture, it's the same as any website Stu, there is always some old tat on there :D

James

Oh one for Lee

http://www.hazzydayz.com/genuine-vw-cad ... 2951-p.asp

Caddy Xenons - I don't think they are available for the UK Caddy's from factory.

They paid you off james ..??? just wondering about the plug ,as their service wasn't exactly that straight forward and convincing for you ....?? :?

choplee said:
They paid you off james ..??? just wondering about the plug ,as their service wasn't exactly that straight forward and convincing for you ....?? :?

It was coding really, everything else was great and I'd consider using them again but the coding situation was difficult.

I also had the creaky bolt on the suspension that needed a tighten. I think the problem is me, most people turn up and just want a sat nav, some wheels, or something else that is fairly routine. Turn up in a Cali wanting things that not many people ask for is always going to be a learning experience.

James

I was very happy with the job they did on Satnav/reversing camera/bluetooth/ipod on ours - but again they needed to be educated about the bluetooth mic location.

Simon

shambly said:
I was very happy with the job they did on Satnav/reversing camera/bluetooth/ipod on ours - but again they needed to be educated about the bluetooth mic location.

Simon

I thinks that's it Simon, it's just education, they coded my California as a California but a full fat Cali, so no heated rear screen. It should have been coded as a Velle with Xenons.

I'd still use them again - but i think the retrofit days now are behind me lol.

James

Retrofits are always a tough situation, and if it's something not done very often or even for the first time then it is a learning experience.

I'm booked in with Hazzy Dayz for next week to have RNS 510+DAB, Bluetooth, F&R parking sensors, rear camera fitted to my new Cali. I've used them in the past to fit RNS510 + Bluetooth to my EOS with excellent results.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Bob

Stu said:
Retrofits are always a tough situation, and if it's something not done very often or even for the first time then it is a learning experience.

Absolutely and they resolved my coding issues immediately, spending time with SMG and then coming out to my home address to resolve it so that's what matters. Things go wrong in life, things have to be learned, it's how people resolve and deal with things that matters.

Can't fault them on that and Gareth also replies to my occasional e mails asking how and how much to do such and such... Such as auto lights lol.

James

HistoryBob said:
I'm booked in with Hazzy Dayz for next week to have RNS 510+DAB, Bluetooth, F&R parking sensors, rear camera fitted to my new Cali. I've used them in the past to fit RNS510 + Bluetooth to my EOS with excellent results.
Bob

Hmm, do you have a spare kidney!! :laugh2

shambly said:

Simon

Simon what was the problem with the mic location? Where should it be located?

Stu said:
HistoryBob said:
Bob

Big list ... :)

choplee said:
Stu said:
HistoryBob said:
Bob

Big list ... :)

Get those auto lights fitted Lee :)

HistoryBob said:
shambly said:

Simon

Simon what was the problem with the mic location? Where should it be located?

For LHD vehicles it appears to go in the central overhead console on the left side. For mine, at second attempt, they used a toureg mic to get it over on the rhs of that console, with the correct cover panel (which would take a mic either side). Works absolutely fine.

The true RHD solution which Stu finally tracked down is for it to be in the headlining in a small plastic 'bubble' above the drivers head.

Back