Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brand New Jackyards Website

Jackyards

Jackyards

Jackyards Bespoke Seat Covers
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi there I would just like to thank all my customers who have bought my covers this year
and wish you all a merry Christmas and happy new year.

We have a brand new website with some great new products including gift vouchers which make ideal Christmas presents.

There is also the chance to choose your perfect colour combination

Here is the link. http://www.jackyards.com.

We are really enjoying working with the club and plan to be more active in the new year. We

We w ill also be attending cotf 2015..

If you have any questions please ask

Many thanks

Denise.

Re: new website

new website looks good. colour selector good tool

Our covers are the best extra we added to the van still look good as new :thumb

Saw these at COTF last year, they certainly brighten up the Cali

My word, I really like these. Our VW covers are okay but greyer than a December sky. The front ones are starting to sag too.

Off to persuade the missus...

I agree they look superb - but at that sort of cost :eek: I would be putting the Inka covers on top of the Jackyards ones to protect them.

You would not need to they are sail cloth, they have put up with everything we have thrown at them it the past 2+ years we have owned ours come up as good as new just pop them in the washing mashine. (and if you tire of your Cali just sell on a well known on line auction site I am sure you would get a good % back)

Website running really slowly for me, actually not at all.

Ahh, it's back :)

Is sail cloth breathable or would you get sweaty on a warm day?

Hi Guys,

Don't forget if you are a club VIP member we will knock a further 5% off the total price, you will need to phone me though to get this discount

Denise

Freeley said:
Is sail cloth breathable or would you get sweaty on a warm day?

We chose these over leather so they would be more comfortable in a European Summer. Very pleased with ours.

Not had an issue with sweat with the Jackyards cloth , even during the hotest days of last summer ( now missing those days). We went for these for both the look ie funny up look for our van and protection of seats
We did not like the nylon look of other covers

Back