Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New head unit +reverse camera

F

Frogster

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
2014 california.
Any suggestion on a replacement head unit and reverse camera,i currently have the 310 stereo,i think.i have aircon and steering wheel controls for the stereo volume,so need it to be compatible.
Any advice welcome

Replaced mine with Alpine ILX F903D Halo9 with a camera absolutely delighted with it. 9” screen makes it feel like a new modern car. Had it fitted by Phil from V Tune in Leeds the fitting of the rear camera was excellent all wiring hidden - took a long time - attention to detail first class. No wireless CarPlay but quite like that I put my phone in the glovebox and am not tempted to pick it up.

Replaced mine with Alpine ILX F903D Halo9 with a camera absolutely delighted with it. 9” screen makes it feel like a new modern car. Had it fitted by Phil from V Tune in Leeds the fitting of the rear camera was excellent all wiring hidden - took a long time - attention to detail first class. No wireless CarPlay but quite like that I put my phone in the glovebox and am not tempted to pick it up.
Hi, You hardly have a pic of it in place? And where was the reversing camera mounted?
Thanks

Hope this helps - picture of the unit mounted in the dash and the camera just above the rear number plate 3946FF11-A41F-4F2C-AD15-87AC50CD8B28.jpeg2E878191-1DF1-404D-8FA9-E3BC0CAF0921.jpeg

Back