Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New here and buying first California

A

AlanM

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I have moved from A Class m'homes through Fiat Ducatto conversion and now seeking my first California. To help I request some advice about pricing for used vans.
Hence, what is a reasonable for a T6, July 2016, 150, with DSG, Sat Nav, Awning, f&r sensors, 6,000 miles?
Also, how much cheaper would I find a similar T5, though perhaps a little older with a few more miles?

Hope this sort of question is allowed.

Hi and welcome , any Q are allowed just put them in the correct category if you want correct answers.

Prices on T5 are still high alltough i think the market will get full within' time imo.
if i had the money i would go for a new.
If budget is limited look for 2nd hand as in the end the 5-er is more than good enough.

Many thanks
I was particularly asking about how much I might have to pay for a T6 as described: "July 2016, 150, with DSG, Sat Nav, Awning, f&r sensors, 6,000 miles?"

It is very hard to estimate that, the model is still very new and has a considerable waiting list there aren't many second hand for sale. You may find a demo model which should see you between 12% and 20% off book price. I think I got 17% on my demo beach when considering extras.

I had a weird experience after buying my beach demo to see a van with higher mileage and less spec for sale second hand for more than I paid.

Few new ones here.
http://listers.co.uk/New/Cars/Volkswagen/California

Demo or second hand one here. Excludes vat though...
http://listers.co.uk/Used/Cars/Volkswagen/California/Ocean_2.0_TDI_150PS_EU6_BMT_DSG/219160

Vw have a used approved van search - just look at their prices to get an idea of comparisons. Quite hard due to scarcity tho.

The T6 is new. Waiting times are 6 months + on average.
Any suggested price is a guesstimate, but if you used the VW California Configurator to spec a similar vehicle and take OFF 10-15% from the delivery price then this should put you in the ball park.:thumb

Back