Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Jackyards covers

M

maui2512

Guest User
Just thought I'd post a few photos of my new covers which I absolutely love - thanks Denise!!
We're just waiting for the back base to be re-adjusted but love them already!

re3a3uta.jpg6a5ynepa.jpg4u6abygu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are looking to buy these but would like to see what they look like from behind, could you or anyone else who has them please post an image of the drivers and rear bench seat from the rear so we can have a look. I have tried on Denise's Facebook and website but there are no photos showing this.

Has anyone bought the duffle bag? It looks great and robust enough to use on the beach.

will take some pictures for you we got a beach bag which we are happy with

As requested :cool

[album]1333[/album][album]1333[/album][album]1332[/album]

Thanks Andy, they look great, super colour choice you have. Were thinking of Blue with white but waiting for the swatches to come through.
Thanks for posting so quick.

We are very pleased with them you can see the front of the covers in my gallery and on jackyards facebook page. Think you many be brave if yo go for white but the do sponge off well

Here are mineu8y9ytet.jpg4asapudy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HY09UMU said:
We are very pleased with them you can see the front of the covers in my gallery and on jackyards facebook page. Think you many be brave if yo go for white but the do sponge off well
Denise told me you can machine wash them, I like the colours on their Facebook page at the bottom, apparently that was the first pair they made, the colours are so fresh and bright. We have a Brazilian with our own multi coloured upholstered seat covers and with the plain pallet of our Cali we want to brighten it up similar to our BraziBay.

Just looked at the facebook page and the white looks good, We have only had to wipe off they seem very water resistant so you can give a good wash off without it coming through if you spill something They really btrighten up the interior as well as protecting the seats

Back