Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Media/Albums

Anthony1

Anthony1

Too young to be old
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I posted recently about my inability to create an Album. I was given the info but then realised you had to be a VIP member.

I have now signed up as a VIP member but still don't know how to create an album and I can't find my last post about this.

Can some one help please?

many thanks

Hi , i moved your post in the support section .
Unfortunate i can not help but maybe @Calikev can look in to this.

What you need to do is click media at the top of the page then add media then tick album then create new album. Job done

IMG_0986.PNG

What you need to do is click media at the top of the page then add media then tick album then create new album. Job done

Just as the OP has problems - I do not see the " Create an Album " selection when clicking on ALBUM, just a list of Albums created by Martin.

Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 20.13.15.jpg

We are just having a few problem with this, does it allow you to add to public members gallery?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yes.

We did have a clear out last week as some people had uploaded their entire photo collection to their gallery! We don't have a problem with this but ideally images need to be of their Cali's.

We are just checking the settings now in case something has changed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just as the OP has problems - I do not see the " Create an Album " selection when clicking on ALBUM, just a list of Albums created by Martin.

View attachment 25841

Same goes for me, no option to create an album. hence my problem.