Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member and new Cali owner

Ian Jacob

Ian Jacob

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Good morning all, and thank you for accepting me into the fold. I have just bought a 2008 T5 California SE, I’ve got a few things to do to get her camping ready, but looking forward to starting new adventures. On the fixing side of things, I have come across a slight problem, having fitted a new bottom roller guide for the sliding door, it won’t open, the soft close just keeps pulling it back shut. I’ve a feeling it could be the catch that’s not releasing properly, but I’ve no idea how to get to it to release it. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks again in advance

IMG_5517.jpeg

Hi , your Cali looks great, don’t see many silver ones. Those wheels really suit it. Are they aftermarket? Cant help with your issues but I’m sure someone will be along soon who can help

Hi , your Cali looks great, don’t see many silver ones. Those wheels really suit it. Are they aftermarket? Cant help with your issues but I’m sure someone will be along soon who can help
Thank you, it really caught my eye when I found it. I don’t think the wheels are aftermarket as they have the vw logo in the centre, cheers