• Thread starter temporarysecretary
  • Start date
temporarysecretary

temporarysecretary

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi all,

Recently signed up and had a good look through some of the wealth of info on the site. Thank you all for contributing, I have picked up some good tips.

Been wanting a camper for the last 10 years but couldn't get the finances right without putting other life goals on hold.

Now in a position to pick one up and looking to get an early t6 3 seater beach after having access to a T6 ocean that we could borrow to camp in for the last year after 20 years of camping.

Hopeful to join the ranks soon.

We got our 2017 3 seater Beach in January and we are having the best time with it. It is such a flexible vehicle, we are a family if 4 with kids aged 9 and 5 and it's provided us with so many memories already. Good luck with the hunt and hope you are on the road with it soon!

We got our 2017 3 seater Beach in January and we are having the best time with it. It is such a flexible vehicle, we are a family if 4 with kids aged 9 and 5 and it's provided us with so many memories already. Good luck with the hunt and hope you are on the road with it soon!
Family of 4 too - 5 & 1. Don't want to have this time period pass us by and end up with a camper when they dont want to go with us anymore.

Oh that's brilliant I wish we'd had one with them younger but we always tent camped until this year until we had the finances to make it work. We get so much freedom to be more spontaneous weekends. We've had it since last week of Jan and done 9 trips I think and so many days out so far a couple of long trips including France. You'll have such a great time such a brilliant family van. Hope you find your van soon.