Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

BillyCasper

BillyCasper

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Good evening,

I joined today and am excited about collecting by California in a couple of weeks time. I'm sure it will be a big step up from last summer's Mazda Bongo!

Look forward to making a fool of myself with a few dumb Qs - don't be too cruel!

Regards

Fantastic news. Are you collecting an Ocean or Beach?

You will enjoy it for sure.

Fantastic news. Are you collecting an Ocean or Beach?

You will enjoy it for sure.

An SE/Ocean. Cheshire - spent by childhood there, although I think my old home was moved to Stockport and Greater Manchester.

Welcome , best to specify your verhicle details in your personal preference (it says T5 under your avatar picture )so there's no mix-up when you ask questions

:welcome.............
I'm new too.........they seem a great bunch on here......most helpful :thumb

Good evening,

I joined today and am excited about collecting by California in a couple of weeks time. I'm sure it will be a big step up from last summer's Mazda Bongo!

Look forward to making a fool of myself with a few dumb Qs - don't be too cruel!

Regards
:welcome
Congratulations on your new Cali. Many happy adventures.

Welcome BillyCasper
There are no dumb questions! Everybody is happy to help. Use the search button or ask away

All, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm on a couple of other forums for other interests and newcomers can get a rough ride, like the first day at a new school.

Anyway, a week to go, bank account depleted, read the threads on corrosion - gulp!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Ask away, and welcome.

You are very welcome.

Don't worry too much about the corrosion issue. All cars have issues. What ever you buy, it will have some problem that needs sorting. Just go out and enjoy your new Cali. They are fabulous vehicles.
Happy adventures.