Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New owner

dripster

dripster

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
So we've just bought our first Beach! A black 2019 with 3-seat bench! Still exploring it and enjoying the new car feel.

Kids have been clambering all over it, and so far we're loving it!

Any tips for newbies?

Ian

:welcome Welcome Ian I suspect seat covers may be high on your list if it doesn't already have them.

Re camping with your Beach Ammarillo and Borris have some great tips for the Beach and personally used a lot of equipment we already had and bought very little for our Ocean.

:welcome Welcome Ian I suspect seat covers may be high on your list if it doesn't already have them.

Re camping with your Beach Ammarillo and Borris have some great tips for the Beach and personally used a lot of equipment we already had and bought very little for our Ocean.
Cheers. We've been tent campers so have some kit that will do us for now, so will probably slowly exchange stuff as we work out what we need.

Taken by what a comfortable and easy drive it is. And I accidently pulled two wheelspins when over-compensating for an expected lack of acceleration on some roundabouts. Am now more careful with the right foot.

Back