Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mattress options for 3 seat Beach

Is the Vanessa mattress contoured to take out the Beach 3 bench seat lumps and bumps (as I believe the VW one is)? Thanks
No it's not contoured but doesn’t need to be as it's 10cm thick. You do need the single pad on multiflex board to make it level otherwise there’s a slight dip. If you don’t have the single pad you can use this.

If you’re ever in the Bristol area you’re more than welcome to look at mine.

IMG_20200615_144641_1.jpg

No it's not contoured but doesn’t need to be as it's 10cm thick. You do need the single pad on multiflex board to make it level otherwise there’s a slight dip. If you don’t have the single pad you can use this.

View attachment 81357

Having two mattresses, Brandrup and VW Comfort, I have come to the conclusion that the Brandrup mattress is designed for the Beach with the two seat bench, which lies completely flat.

We bought Duvalay’s. Built in mattress, duvet and sheets. They’re really good and roll out and back up easily. Highly recommend but they are pricey!

View attachment 81357
Many thanks

Back