Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New owners of a 2015 California Comfortline

Oh wow! 6 and 6? Twins?
I'm a twin and remember growing up having holidays with my Mum and Dad in a Bedford Dormobile. Great memories.
Have fun, make the most of your chance.

Welcome on board @CaliSwede . I read that as 'a family of 5 kids' but are we not all kids when it comes to enjoying the Cali.

Enjoy the Cali and the adventures. Do share stories and pics.

Hi Linus and Kristin, welcome! Congratulations on buying a California. You will surely have great times in and around it. It's great for families if you ask me. We planned to visit south Sweden (again) this summer, but that didn't work out. Hope you get to travel a lot with it!

:welcome Hope you and your family have some great adventures.

Hi all,
Thanks for the warm welcome!

@Jabberwocky , yes they are twins. Sounds amazing, thanks for sharing. We hope to make some nice memories in the camper in the coming years.

@kurienp , that would be pushing the California a bit :) but yes, it feels like the california is a toy for both kids and adults :)

@ThomasHJ , too bad about the current situation. We drove down to the Netherlands in our daily driver last year to test if the kids would be OK with driving long distances. Turns out they handled it better than us :)

@Karlos , Thanks man!