Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New products for the Cali

Re: new products

That's interesting john :thumb we looked at the beach and that has different lights altogether
We weren't sure if they would fit a pre facelift so if your van uses h7's they will be ok
Thanks for that :thumb

Hi,

Which lamps does the beach require? I presumed the headlight units were all the same across the range so for my new beach (which I'm still waiting for) I've bought h7 for main beam and hb4 fogs in nightbreaker unltds, am looking at osram ledriving sky white 6700k LEDs for the sidelights (apparently not strictly street legal used as an external lamp) and I'm looking at the michiba 4000k h15 upgrades for the drls/full beam. Basically trying to replicate the colour and look of xenons cos IMO the yellowish halogens don't look great.

Cheers

I'm not sure you I would check before you buy any bulbs. Looking at the selection of Cali's & beaches on display at Stanford hall the headlamps are different the full Cali has two round inside lights
The beach has one and two squarer lights for the DRL' & indicator. The DRL build is a standard bulb
Not a h15 as on the full cali. Confusing :thumb that's why we say please check your model before ordering

Wolfsburg surrounds arrived this morning and were fitted in 20 mins, nice little addition.

plates.jpg

That's all products we no longer stock

Will you be stocking the Bosch wiper blades again?
I have just purchased Bosch Aerotwin AP 24 U from Halford and I cannot figure out how to fit them. It comes with 4 adapters, none of them seem to work.

Back