Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Protec Cali cover vandalised

Paulro

Paulro

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Bought this cover 11 days ago. Was working extremely well. Van completely dry underneath.
I would recommend them, breathable and waterproof.
Woke to find mine a little more breathable and I am so angry and frustrated. Just what is the point?

image.jpg

sorry to hear that Paul. what Bas :censor tards !!

Was that on your drive? and like you say .... 'why' ??

No, sadly I don't have a drive. I live in the very lovely part of Bristol called Clifton in a georgian terrace so no drives.
It is tucked off the main road.
The point I should have included is protec's response. They are collecting the damaged cover tomorrow and are repairing with a new side panel and then delivering back to me at. Cost of £75.
They were appalled and I think their response is superb.
Another reason perhaps to consider their products. They are excellent if not quite expensive.

Words fail me mate that's shocking really shocking :shocked pleased you can get it fixed
But still mindless vandalism.

That's outrageous.

Good news from the supplier though. I always like to hear of good customer service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

you must be worried sick every night what you are going to find every morning there as some mindless thugs about the only thing is it was not the paint work or the tyres

did you report it to the Police

Yes I did report it to the police.
However, I have been the victim of fraud and it has taken 3 weeks for the police to call me so I can't imagine they will get back to me on this.
Once repaired I will be looking at some long straps to go around the van and hopefully it will deter these idiots from doing it again.
It will popping out a real exercise!

Shame to see, but I hope that paintwork is not damaged if that has been cut. Good response from the supplier too. My brother used to live in Clifton and we were always emptying the cars etc...overnight due to car cime.

cheers

I am really sorry about this Paulro

sorry to see this,

how would these clowns feel if it happened to them

Clifton is diabolical for car crime. Lived there for a fair while and had to sell one car because it become a major target (new at the time Golf R32).

Used to see cars trashed almost daily.

Lovely area but car crime is out of control.

Sorry that you fell victim to this mindless act of vandalism.

It is a shame that the people who cause the problem are not the ones who have to put it right.

Having recently had my wallet stolen from my car I fully understand your frustration as it takes time and money to put things right.

The hard thing is to move on and resolve it. But you have to or else the mindless vandal's or in my case thieves have won.

John

Back