Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Retro Style VW Camper from Westfalia

It does look rather nice, but I bet it won’t be cheap!

Although LWB, no advantage has been gained as the last 3 - 400mm is unused. Unless there is a loo fitted I can’t see any point of the LWB version with that particular layout.

I also can’t see why it’s a throwback to the original VW camper any more than any other T6. In fact, having owned an original VW camper many years ago it was very basic, in contrast to this one! The current T6 combi van is closer to the original camper.

It is a nice van though, but reminds me a bit of an American diner. :D

Last edited:
IMO, if your going to get a westy and lwb, get a keplar one which comes with a toilet and a shower cubicle and L shaped seating area and looks marvellous. Yes, 61k euros, but after they use the term "due to the weak pound" most probably be £85k plus vat here in the uk;) :rage

Is it not a compromise version of the Kepler 1 and 6. Looks good but would it not date like the coloured bathroom suites of past. Maybe VW have it right with grey - functional and timeless.

Is it not a compromise version of the Kepler 1 and 6. Looks good but would it not date like the coloured bathroom suites of past. Maybe VW have it right with grey - functional and timeless.
And of course, its not a California! Read an article, that some car dealer took 3 calis in as part ex and they all sold within a week. Like gold dust these calis!!

Back