Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New roll out awning

Martynl123

Martynl123

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
hi, after being at cotf this weekend we have now decided we want a roll out awning.

Which are the best ones. And any tips. We had a good look at all side panels and we know what we want with that it is just the main roll out awning that I need to look into and any part numbers would be helpful

Many thanks.

I've just purchased a fiamma f45s in Black from grassroots leisure it came with the T5 fitting kit (which I still have spare) and was £380 delivered. This was on offer at the time but give them a call to see what they can do for you. You can usually pick up a 2nd hand cali one from ebay for around £450. just make sure you get the rubber seal too - I bought one from T5 parts last year and was quite impressed. Comparing the two, the genuine cali one comes out in front slightly because of the rubber seal. I haven't opened the fiamma fitting kit but I don't think there's a seal in there. That said, if you can make up something similar the £380 price tag of the fiamma compared the the new or even second hand cali awning price makes it a very serious contender!

Back