Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6.1 Ocean in Milton Keynes

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I have been advised by VW Customer Service that my new Ocean has finally arrived and is in Milton Keynes. However, my dealer is Marshalls in Reading. They are shut and I can't get any more info from VWCC. Does anyone know if Milton Keynes is some sort of VW central storage facility from where they are then delivered to the dealer ?
And yes, I am buying it - this will all be over at some time and we will love it I know. The first month will fly by playing with and discovering all the toys on it while parked on my drive !! No doubt will also have a few nights sleeping in it - on the drive of course......
Thanks

I have been advised by VW Customer Service that my new Ocean has finally arrived and is in Milton Keynes. However, my dealer is Marshalls in Reading. They are shut and I can't get any more info from VWCC. Does anyone know if Milton Keynes is some sort of VW central storage facility from where they are then delivered to the dealer ?
And yes, I am buying it - this will all be over at some time and we will love it I know. The first month will fly by playing with and discovering all the toys on it while parked on my drive !! No doubt will also have a few nights sleeping in it - on the drive of course......
Thanks
I thought vehicles normally went straight from the port to the dealer rather than via VW HQ in MK. Perhaps it is temporary thing to relieve pressure at the UK port and store them at MK. I will give VW UK a call and see if they have any update on mine. Thanks for the heads up.

Just phoned VWCC and they have closed there lines when did you contact them.

I'm still out & about doing essential business mileage, so if you want someone to run it in for you let me know:Grin it would be a waste just leaving it on the drive.

The only good thing about not taking delivery yet if you dont need it is that presumably you are not paying to tax & insure it & the warranty wont have started.

Regardless of the vehicle location no PDI will be carried out as Technicians are only doing essential repairs during the current Lockdown period.

Following that there will be a backlog of non essential repairs, services and MOT's to process. Each one being a priority in the eyes of the vehicle owner.

There will be some urgency to get the cash flowing from sales activity which should give delivery completion some impetus.

Back