Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6 Beach to collect next week

adswake

adswake

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Soon to collect my new work/weekend fun van, very excited.
We live in Mallorca so going to start to make the most of the Local beautiful areas to Camp and use for watersports.

Look forward to seeing lots of tips and advice.

Great news! I am sure you already know: Do not forget to share pictures as soon as you get your california!

Welcome allong .

Hey Guys, when can I comment on buying some 2nd things on the forum please??

Welcome :welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

And you need to be a VIP to personal message forum members.

I’m going to do it as you can also down load things from the down load section and you get discounts from the club shop .
Hope that helps

Hey Guys, when can I comment on buying some 2nd things on the forum please??
If you are wanting to buy second hand items for your new Beach which are advertised on this forum, then just send a post to the seller. If you then want to send personal contact information then best do that by sending them a PM (personal message). However to send a PM you need to be a VIP member which entails paying the club a small annual membership fee, £14 or £15ish if memory serves. It is well worth being a VIP member as you will be entitled to discount on any purchases you make through the club shop.

If you just want to comment about the the items you have already bought then first search to see if there is already a thread about this type of item and then make a post on that thread. If you can't find a suitable thread then compose a new thread under the appropriate forum e.g VW California and Camping Accessories.

Welcome and congratulations on the new Beach. We have one and they are the best vehicle ever. You are going to have so much fun with it on that gorgeous island.

We live in Mallorca so going to start to make the most of the Local beautiful areas to Camp and use for watersports.

Hi Adswake,
I was hoping you might be able to offer some tips on places to visit in our van in Mallorca but I note you were last on here in 2020. Hopefully you may see this message & reply!
Thanks
Ian

Congratulations! I hope you get lots of use out of the new van, and we all look forward to hear about camping in Mallorca.

Back