Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

new to the forum....Just agreed the purchase of our 2021 Beach!

• Thread starter Neilsimpleflying
  • Start date
Neilsimpleflying

Neilsimpleflying

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
We have looked at Californias before and said we couldnt afford one. Finally taken the plunge and agreed the purchase of our Mojave beige 2021 camper from Liverpool Vans. Looking forward to getting all our queries resolved here.

Welcome! Did you ordered a 2 seat bench or 3? i Just got delivery of my Beach one month ago so i can relate to the excitment

I can relate too, having just ordered mine. (A 2 seater, 150, 4motion pure-grey edition!) Hell, I can't wait! (Until June...)

Welcome! Did you ordered a 2 seat bench or 3? i Just got delivery of my Beach one month ago so i can relate to the excitment
sorry for delay in replying, just finding my way around the forum!

It is a 2 seat rear bed and we have just collected it today. very pleased with it but too much information to absorb immediately. Drives very nicely though. Got to restrain oirselves from buying any necessary bits until weve been to the campervan show at the NEC in NOvember

Only tot the NEC in October to buy goodies!
There are a few good sites local to you - I’d recommend a couple of nights away to get to grips with the van, and what you’ll need for camping use. Castleton is good, as you can walk into the village / pubs.