Waiting to collect!

• Thread starter Neilsimpleflying
  • Start date
Neilsimpleflying

Neilsimpleflying

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Twiddling my thumbs up in Oban whilst we wait to collect our newly agreed purchase of a 2021 Beach in Mojave beige. It has been many years since we first considered a california but decided we couldnt afford it. at last we have taken the plunge! I am not sure how we will manage in winter without an auxiliary heater. How do others manage and is it just a nice to have option?

Twiddling my thumbs up in Oban whilst we wait to collect our newly agreed purchase of a 2021 Beach in Mojave beige. It has been many years since we first considered a california but decided we couldnt afford it. at last we have taken the plunge! I am not sure how we will manage in winter without an auxiliary heater. How do others manage and is it just a nice to have option?
Hi and welcome. I have a 2019 Beach. The heater is as you say a nice to have option. But if you are camping with EHU then a small electric heater will do the job. I have only seriously used the heater when we (family and dogs) were caught out in a winter downpour and the dogs needed the heat. So I think you will be fine. Enjoy the Cali.

Hi and welcome. I have a 2019 Beach. The heater is as you say a nice to have option. But if you are camping with EHU then a small electric heater will do the job. I have only seriously used the heater when we (family and dogs) were caught out in a winter downpour and the dogs needed the heat. So I think you will be fine. Enjoy the Cali.
Thanks for your advice.I think we will wait a while for that one as there are a number of other additions we need to make!

Hot water bottles are a good backup, especially if you use sleeping bags

Back