Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New to the gig

Rocco Cerullo

Rocco Cerullo

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all,

We’ve recently picked up a new Beach and exploring kit for the electrical hook up. The van came with a plug but a bit confused if I’m missing something (see photo).

The blue end has the female part of the plug but the other has the male 2 pin euro system.... is this normal for a new beach? Should they have given me an adaptor? Or is this the basic and Need to purchase the extras?

All advice much appreciated.

Rocco

A1F5C651-4C22-48FF-9220-49CC5316D0EA.jpeg

1F1B233E-9432-4BDC-985F-83FDE24807D0.jpeg

F174F117-BAAC-48B3-9B77-BDD7A08AC196.jpeg

The blue end has the female part of the plug but the other has the male 2 pin euro system.... is this normal for a new beach? Should they have given me an adaptor? Or is this the basic and Need to purchase the extras?
Welcome,
But you have it in one!

They only supply the 2 pin version and you'll need to buy the rest.
Options in the club shop are as good as any.

Same in Ocean.

I've made up a UK 3 pin to 3 pin Euro 'blue' cable that I can use without any adapters.

This way I have a connector for UK travels plus this extra connector for European travels.

As above, it is a euro adaptor. You need to buy yourself a hook up lead, 3 pin to 3 pin, available all over the internet and possibly the club shop.

I hope it doesn't come as a "shock: to you ....:shocked

Sorry :sad I'll leave now .......

As above, it is a euro adaptor. You need to buy yourself a hook up lead, 3 pin to 3 pin, available all over the internet and possibly the club shop.

I hope it doesn't come as a "shock: to you ....:shocked

Sorry :sad I'll leave now .......
Lol. Not at all. Just checking before I let rip at the salesman.

Welcome on board .

Back