Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

PLug Adapter

A

AndyClarke123

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hell everyone,
We have just bought a 2010 Cali which has been amazing so far - i'm struggling to find an adaptor to fit a uk plug for the plug socket next to the kitchen unit. can anyone point me in the right direction? I have so far found one with a usb port in it but not a plug.

Hell everyone,
We have just bought a 2010 Cali which has been amazing so far - i'm struggling to find an adaptor to fit a uk plug for the plug socket next to the kitchen unit. can anyone point me in the right direction? I have so far found one with a usb port in it but not a plug.
If you are talking about the 2 pin euro socket and an adapter to convert to a UK 3 pin socket, I suspect that they wouldn’t meet safety regulations, possible because there would be no earth connection….. just a thought!

Hell everyone,
Which socket are you referring to? If it is the Inverter socket at the base of the B pillar then this from Forum shop works.

I use these and added and made one up.