Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New van

A

Aldo’s 1st Cali

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi all, there’s a Cali Ocean local to me for sale. 2018, 20k miles priced at £53k. What the opinion re price? This would be my first Cali/camper. Thanks

Depends on a million things not mentioned - spec, condition, engine, service history etc. There was a post yesterday with someone with a similar dilemna (sic) but I can’t find so looks like the OP may have deleted. Is there a link to this van? Any more details. On the face of it, the pricing seems aligned with other vans of similar age and miles, maybe a little rich, but for a perfect condition van (with 4M) might be about right.

Probably not far off. For me it would depend on model, options, history could be a fair price for a good spec, especially 4 motion, could be a little rich for a poor/average spec.

Depends on a million things not mentioned - spec, condition, engine, service history etc. There was a post yesterday with someone with a similar dilemna (sic) but I can’t find so looks like the OP may have deleted. Is there a link to this van? Any more details. On the face of it, the pricing seems aligned with other vans of similar age and miles, maybe a little rich, but for a perfect condition van (with 4M) might be about right.

Someone has fitted a rear spoiler on this one, so price would need to be reduced accordingly.
Would prevent buyer from using VW bike rack unless removed, plus looks odd as it’s not colour coded to the van.
Thanks for that, didn’t realise re spoiler and want a bike rack.

Personally, I think that is priced high.
Looks like a fairly standard spec 150.
Probably paid less for that brand new in 2018.
Had a few add ons like spoiler, wheels etc which might not be to everyone’s taste and certainly doesn’t add to value.
Then again I’m no expert on price these days.

Personally, I think that is priced high.
Looks like a fairly standard spec 150.
Probably paid less for that brand new in 2018.
Had a few add ons like spoiler, wheels etc which might not be to everyone’s taste and certainly doesn’t add to value.
Then again I’m no expert on price these days.
Thanks, think I’ll look for a better spec, alas most seem to be down south and I’m in sunny Scotland!

Thanks, think I’ll look for a better spec, alas most seem to be down south and I’m in sunny Scotland!
Probably better to jump on a train or hire car one way and get the van you really like.
I’m in Scotland and got my last van in Reading!
Less salt and grit on a southern van too, good luck loads out there.

Back