New Years Eve Informal Meet -

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
What's everyone doing. anyone camping? I hear of a vw do at Warrington . details are vague though.

Great idea, know nothing of a potential Warrington meet......

bye eck. now thas talking . probably a bit too straight talking for all thees cali puffs though.

carry on dubbin it's called. new years eve camp out I'm selling sticky coat hooks to fund my beers.

Ah, OK. No sensitivities here...I'm a WYSIWYG kind of guy!

Wow! Excellent!!
Would have been just great to have your Cali with you - almost worth hiring one...........?

Head down to Looe for NYE for a fun and fancy dress free party - the locals know how to party, and welcome visitors.The pubs are all geared up for the bonanza - we went last year and planning again this year - could be an unofficial Cali meet up - Park up on Marine Drive, its a promenade right on the beach looking out onto Looe Island - it says no overnighting but they turn a blind eye on NYE. There is a toilet block on the promenade - Its a lovely 10 min walk into Looe town. We headed back to the van for the firework display, cuddled on the beach in a thick blanket with a bottle of Whisky - does life get any better

Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 10.56.32.png

Decided to get away to Suffolk with the wife and cali dog for some chilling after the craziness of Christmas.

Hopefully will find some gentle walks + drive out to explore some of the stunning villages in the area which might well involve a few meals out during the day and some home cooked food with bubbles back at the Cali at night.

I have found a quiet campsite on a farm with hook-up, toilet and showers for ÂŁ15 a night all in!!

Watch out for the crocs, the Daintree river has loads of salties.

I probably be looking for some Hot Tub help over that period myself.
Co-incidently with a big vehicle purchase, it looks like we will also be moving house. The new place has a lovingly cared for hot tub (just happens to come with the purchase its not something we sought after) and we intend to make good use of it. It is currently drained down as the house moving chain is complete and exchanging soon.
I'll be stalking you Loz....don't log off :D

I probably be looking for some Hot Tub help over that period myself.
Co-incidently with a big vehicle purchase, it looks like we will also be moving house. The new place has a lovingly cared for hot tub (just happens to come with the purchase its not something we sought after) and we intend to make good use of it. It is currently drained down as the house moving chain is complete and exchanging soon.
I'll be stalking you Loz....don't log off :D
I can talk hot tubs too!

Head down to Looe for NYE for a fun and fancy dress free party - the locals know how to party, and welcome visitors.The pubs are all geared up for the bonanza - we went last year and planning again this year - could be an unofficial Cali meet up - Park up on Marine Drive, its a promenade right on the beach looking out onto Looe Island - it says no overnighting but they turn a blind eye on NYE. There is a toilet block on the promenade - Its a lovely 10 min walk into Looe town. We headed back to the van for the firework display, cuddled on the beach in a thick blanket with a bottle of Whisky - does life get any better

View attachment 27937
That sounds great CALI FATE. Seriously considering doing Looe!

well I am sorted. going to England's highest most remote pub for a 2 night pub lock in. the tan hill inn in the beautiful swale Dale. camping 5 quid a night. new year 20 sheets including snap and live music. the guy on the phone sold it to me when he said.....the weather is already bad....good luck getting here...but don't worry about anything once your here...we've ordered more than enough beer and wine....he said that... count us in mate.got to love Yorkshire straight talking. even on the Web site it says if you're soft you can camp in the barn. Yorkshire humour alive and well....the permanently offended best go elsewhere.

Last edited: