Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

East Anglia Meet

jamesC

jamesC

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Hi,

I notice that a lot of us are in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, and just wondered if we might organise an informal local meet sometime.

Happy to coordinate/make suggestions if people are interested??

Thanks

James

redredzimmer said:
Hi,

I notice that a lot of us are in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, and just wondered if we might organise an informal local meet sometime.

Happy to coordinate/make suggestions if people are interested??

Thanks

James

Good idea interested. :)

Maybe I'll move to Essex from north-east Kent .... Lol
(Only joking James ) :)

choplee said:

I know you make the bold move over the Thames for secret trips to Decathlon Choplee!... all would be welcome of course!!

In truth, I'm just looking for something fun to do this weekend!!.. maybe an impromptu meet!?!

Could you consider holding this in more central England if poss - ie more wells next the sea than Lowestoft. Or perhaps Cambridge

the Calis on he farm was quite a long way for the northern contingent.

gatvol said:
Could you consider holding this in more central England if poss - ie more wells next the sea than Lowestoft. Or perhaps Cambridge

the Calis on he farm was quite a long way for the northern contingent.

I think Cambridgeshire is an option.... with good links in all directions, it might attract the most vehicles!!

redredzimmer said:
choplee said:

I know you make the bold move over the Thames for secret trips to Decathlon Choplee!... all would be welcome of course!!

In truth, I'm just looking for something fun to do this weekend!!.. maybe an impromptu meet!?!

I hear ya ...!!!! ... Got the boy returning from active service this weekend ,so counts the Kent boy out of a breakfast meet up ...
I do sneak across the water as you well know .... Lol

Only 2 weeks to cotf ,so see you there :)

We also would have loved to come to the COTF meet but living in Lincolnshire it was just to far to travel. It would be great to have another meet a bit further north :thumb

Too Far? To be the part of history :eek: We have members coming to Cali's on the Farm from as far as Cheshire, Scotland, North Wales , South of France, Belgium and even Spain !

I will be driving several hundred miles to cali on the farm so it had better be worth it :lol

If this were kept Midlands-ish, might it be possible to get VW Vans Leicester involved with some discounts as it already offers discounted servicing to VIP members ?

We organised an informal meet at happisburgh last year and would love to have another local meet. Looking forward to COTF but a local meet sounds good.

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I was just wondering if this East Anglian meet ever came to fruition and, if so, where it was held in the end? :)

Maud
Another of the Eastern tribe

It didn't happen Maud, however, I am happy to resurrect the idea.

Does anybody know of any suitable sites between Cambridge and Peterborough??.

Hi James, it's a shame it didn't happen before - there must be quite a few of us on here and Cambridgeshire is fairly easy to get to from wider afield too. I won't actually have my Cali until March but would love to come and meet some more Cali owners in the Spring/Summer next year! I'm not sure I can be very helpful regarding possible sites though... hopefully someone else will come along :thumb

Maud