Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbe to Cali ownership.

B J G

B J G

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi. Ordered a 204ps Ocean DSG 4motion in Blackberry a couple of weeks ago for March 2017 delivery. Given build date as week 50 today. So looking to be on schedule, fingers crossed. Previously a Caravan & Motorhome user until about 6 years ago when a second home in Normandy was purchased.
Cali purchase being made as a way to make trips further than a day trip in a car, both in France & UK. With up to 5 Ferry crossings a year the Cali doesn't add too much to the costs.
4 Motion added as previously had wheel spin trying to get up gravel drive in France with a 2 wheel drive, combined with seeing front wheel vans sliding/sticking on wet grass let alone mud.
Was going to order with lowered suspension but not available on 4 Motion. Not recommended by Dealer if not an authorised part. Warranty issues? Also I know car Insurers don't like lowering or big wheel fitment, not sure about vans or Cali's.

Welcome , perfect for doing the trips to France and outings there.
Wish i could afford a holliday home AND a Cali;)

Welcome , perfect for doing the trips to France and outings there.
Wish i could afford a holliday home AND a Cali;)
As everything there are pros and cons. Haven't actually had a 'holiday' as 2 homes means 2 gardens which always seem to go mad when you go away and need ages to get back on top off. Never done so much DIY jobs in such a short time either. Violins in background.