Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie from Nottinghamshire

G

gatvol

Just to say hello and thanks for the advice already received from really helpful forum members. I pick up my new Cali in March 2012.

DSG, 180, Cruise, Front & Rear parking, Natural Grey, Multi function wheel, Awning, Privacy Glass.

Absolute campervan virgin. I was really surprised by how well designed these vehicles are and this will become my wife's sole car. Being able to stand up comfortably in the vehicle and the proper length beds are superb design features.

Already planning a week's hols in early April (somewhere South or perhaps Norfolk where it will be dry), a week in May (possibly Scotland), then two weeks in June in France

Welcome to the Forum David, Natural Grey seems to be a very popular colour for 2012 ...

:welcome along mate. Glad you have found the club useful. I bet your counting the days unti march :thumb

Not much longer until your van arrives. Have you already got your first trip out planned?
Luke

hi

am off to devon the week before easter. was hoping to get some decent weather so thought that the south was a better bet. busy trying to figure out what we need before we set off as we will have the van for less than a week before we go

If we open a sweepstake, can I have "Less than an hour" before a Cobb is recommended? :mrgreen:
Hope that you have a great trip south.

My favourite thing a kettle :rofl :rofl