Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie from Westhill, Scotland

N

NIB 2000

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Finally ordered a new California Ocean yesterday. Have hired in the past and loved the Cali. Use to camping in the tent in the Highlands and Moray Coast in Scotland. As much as we love the tent, we found our car was jam packed as I like to take everything except the kitchen sink! This forum has so much very useful information. Can,t wait for the arrival of our new pride and joy.

Finally ordered a new California Ocean yesterday. Have hired in the past and loved the Cali. Use to camping in the tent in the Highlands and Moray Coast in Scotland. As much as we love the tent, we found our car was jam packed as I like to take everything except the kitchen sink! This forum has so much very useful information. Can,t wait from the arrival of our new pride and joy.
Quite a step up from car camping with a tent. You never have to worry about pitching and packing away in the rain again. Don’t rush into getting drive away awnings, pop top covers or external screen covers until you’ve used it. The ability to pack up from the inside of an Ocean is such a luxury. Feel free to tell us a bit more about what you have ordered?! All the best and I hope your wait is filled with excitement and planning.

Finally ordered a new California Ocean yesterday. Have hired in the past and loved the Cali. Use to camping in the tent in the Highlands and Moray Coast in Scotland. As much as we love the tent, we found our car was jam packed as I like to take everything except the kitchen sink! This forum has so much very useful information. Can,t wait for the arrival of our new pride and joy.

Welcome soon to be Cali owner from Westhill!!

I work in Westhill and often drive there in my Cali so may see you on the road.

A new life beckons! :welcome

Yeah, not going to rush into anything until we have used it for a while. Just planning accessorizing the interior to make it homely. We ordered a California Ocean T6.1 150 in starlight blue. Only options were the removable towbar for our mountain bikes, mud flaps and the shower connection.

:welcome Welcome from Kingswells. I’ve recently sadly, sold my Cali (cried all the way to the garage, but it simply wasn’t working for me camping with 4 dogs). I will be selling various bits and pieces later so maybe meet you then.
Welcome to the Cali life and the forum.