Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie here

S

Stewart MCG

VIP Member
Re: New to the forum

Hi I am Stewart and I am a new to the club,
I will be picking my new van up on the 10th Febuary, it is a 140ps manual in Night blue. We have part exchanged our beloved T5. We have had many adventures and are very happy to be part of the v w family.
We have been to a couple of van fests and find the atmosphere second to none.
We are very excited and are planning our first van adventure, Volks World show 24th Esher Surrey,Sandown Park.

Re: New to the forum

Hi Stewart, welcome to the forum. Not long till the 10th although I can tell you it will seem like a lot longer!! We got ours on the 12th of Jan and love it. VIP straight away also, surely you deserve your own thread! It will be good to hear about your experiences with the T5; particularly sites, trips etc etc
Cheers
Iain

Hi Stewart,

Welcome aboard. Hope you received your Cali sticker in the post :)

If you could update your profile to show where you're located that would be great.

Cheers
Ron

Cheers Ron,
Yes sticker arrived, just waiting for the Van,profile updated, Rolleston on dove, Staffordshire. Not sure whether this is the correct location to ask but fancy a Vanorack, whats best, manufacturer, supplier, and costs, any knowledge would be greatfully received.

Cheers Stewart

Hi Stewart
I have the vanork. But kyham make one and it's the same thing only £100 cheaper
Try reading this. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=426
Hope this helps

Hi folks,

We pick our California up on the 10th Febuary, This Friday, Hurrah !! I have checked on the forum for items that should be present on handover, thanks, may the list . Any tips would be appreciated, you know the questions that you remember once you have left.

Thank you Stewart and Jayne.