Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

cayman57

cayman57

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi everyone
Well after much discussion and a trip to Scotland we finally purchased a California from a dealer in Edinburgh. It's an ex demo 140DSG in natural grey and we are very pleased, our only niggle is that it was advertised with cruise control and on our journey back here to sunny Leigh on Sea we realised that it doesn't have it so will be contacting dealer today to discusss options. Apart from that we are delighted. We have owned many vw campers over the last 30yrs including couple of split screens, couple of bays and a t4 but this is by far the most comfortable. We have found this forum very informative and look forward to many camping trips in the future. I am already looking to upgrade wheels as I really like the 17" thunders and fear that the wallet will become considerably lighter over time with other accessories that will be added. Many thanx for a great forum.

Simon

I'm glad you've got the van sorted out.

Expect the dealers to say Cruise cannot be fitted. You could try someone like Hazy Dayz

Hi welcome Simon. Quite a trip to the dealer :laugh2 I bet you can't stop smiling :thumb

Stu said:
I'm glad you've got the van sorted out.

Expect the dealers to say Cruise cannot be fitted. You could try someone like Hazy Dayz

Thanx stu. Funnily enough vw Edinburgh phoned me today and have arranged for hazy dayz to come to my house on Friday and fit cruise control at their expense so very happy with that.

Simon

That's a good result then, nice one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD