Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newcomer :)

B

bjw970s

VIP Member
Afternoon all,

I have just joined the forum after a visit to my local dealer, where I am close to signing on the line for a SE 180 in Sand Beige, for camping and towing my race car to events.

Too many nights sleeping in a tent have convinced some comfort is required and the GTW and capacity of the VW led me to the California.

I have researched via the site and an excellent blog I found (http://wildaboutscotland.com/2012/12/23 ... amper-van/) plus general google research and have seen no reason not to go ahead...... :D

As has been said its a lot for a van but I like the build quality and warranty options and the lifestyle aspects of the Cali.

I am negotiating best price to change but as i noted from this and other reading its a kinda sellers market at the moment, especially when your work precludes getting round to trade one against the other.

decisions to be made....

rgds

Brian

Re: Potential Newcomer

Good afternoon Brian welcome along. I hope you get a good deal :thumb

Reasonable deal done on a nice spec Van - looking forward to delivery.

Can anyone advise on dealer fit price for a tow bar? £700 seems a bit steep, my disco 3 was only£550

Delivery date brought forward an numberplate issued - almost getting excited!

Spec now confirmed:

Cali SE 180ps
Sand Beige
Black awning
privacy glass
leather multi function steering wheel
bluetooth premium
rain sensors/auto dimming mirror
safe box
fr and rr mudflaps
fr and Rf Parking sensors

Pretty much everything I was looking for apart from sat nav but I can live without that.