Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newly purchased t4 California freestyle

M

Mankywelshman

Vehicle
Please Select
Hi all , will be asking for advice etc shortly but first I'm pretty chuffed with my recent purchase of a t4 cali freestyle with a few factory extras. First registered in 2004 in Germany until the chap I bought it off who had it for a few years. It has factory sat nav, electric windows and mirrors, cruise, auxiliary pre heater etc along with projekt zwo steering wheel, lower centre console and headlights, 2.5tdi and drives lovely and only done around 123k miles . Just on UK registering it now

PXL_20210923_154559797.jpg

PXL_20210923_154622177.jpg

PXL_20210923_154721153.jpg

PXL_20210923_154741613.jpg

That's looks really tidy. From your photos that looks like it has been properly loved. :thumb

Looks a cracker. What percentage do you end up paying in import duties and VAT please?

Always liked the Freestyle in that colour.
Intelligent purchase :thumb

Wow, it looks like it's in really good condition. The upholstery looks immaculate. Nice storage bags, roof rails. Looks like you bought it from someone who took good care of it. Good for you! Hope you have great times with it.

Congrats, looks like a fab example with lots of extra's! Project Zwo console something I would buy immediately if one should come along... Enjoy the ride!

If you’ve not done so already, I can recommend Just Kampers insurance. They do an agreed valuation. I just had my Freestyle set at £24k.

If you’ve not done so already, I can recommend Just Kampers insurance. They do an agreed valuation. I just had my Freestyle set at £24k.
I went with Adrian Flux this time but thanks for the recommendation

Wow, it looks like it's in really good condition. The upholstery looks immaculate. Nice storage bags, roof rails. Looks like you bought it from someone who took good care of it. Good for you! Hope you have great times with it.
Cheers, and yes it's in really nice condition and has been fully waxoiled underneath by previous owners in Germany

Saw this one. It was a Polish chap selling it, quite the character, forgot his name. It looks to be a great example, congratulations.

Saw this one. It was a Polish chap selling it, quite the character, forgot his name. It looks to be a great example, congratulations.
Thats the one , silvester was his name, tbf really helpful and I did get it for what I believe was a very good price

Back