Nice T6 Demonstrator.

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Nice Demonstrator for sale at South Hereford VW.
1572856892268-696831591.jpg
15728569241082019223200.jpg

Thought not. It didn't have anything to do with the huge ugly air intake on the roof did it?

Thought not. It didn't have anything to do with the huge ugly air intake on the roof did it?
Not sure when I would actually use it. The camping side is unchanged. At least there are some inervations on the 6.1.

65k and not even LED lights tut tut
That is before any discount. At least the T6.1 has them as standard, which is unusual for a " new " model.

E1156B92-9FD4-468C-9309-E1276367B7F1.jpeg

I had a look round this one today. In Black.
Very Nice.
Discount offered were:
- 10% Off (current stock)
- £2,250 off (extra support)
- Free on the road charges (£1975. + £640 + Vat)
- Free Insurance

Can you give a final price?

Sorry, I was chatting to a sales guy today, I just wrote down the discounts.
Didn't discuss final prices on individual vans.
For van above I think you'd be looking at somewhere around £57k

Everytime I see showroom Cali's, makes.me want to wash my Cali to try and get it back to the 'new shine'. Ooh, I like them Toulica wheels, but the t7 would be a good call to wait for, bet there will be full hybrids then with 2500 miles on electric only as it uses the wind, sun and rotating wheels to continually charge and we'll be saying "remember the days when electric cars could only get 200-300 miles"

This was the van that I placed a deposit on last week. Was then told it couldn't be sold due to testing issues and it would need to go back to the factory.

Hi Sealy

Have someone unknown to the garage go in or phone & ask if they put a deposit on the van “in the show room” when could it be ready for collection subject to cleared funds in dealer account ? (Cash deal)

If they say immediately I would be having a word with the dealer principal !

Although the dealer is under no obligation to sell you the van I would be asking why your deposit was taken and therefore a contract formed between you and the dealer then the sale cancelled breaking the contract on the dealers part ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did initially think that something dodgy was going on, however as I stated in another post I was offered a very similar spec vehicle for the same price and a better spec one for an increased price, although I decided not to proceed with either. I have subsequently done a deal on a nearly new, low mileage private sale California that I pick up on Friday. So alls good.

Back