Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What to check when buying an ex demonstrator

Worth double-checking all the extras listed in the ad are actually fitted!

My 65-plate undriven demo was listed with cruise control & in the excitement of handover I didn't notice the buttons were missing from the stalk til I was an hour up the road - still not yet resolved after 10-months ... :D

Morning, I've upgraded to VIP membership now but the handover list is for the Ocean/SE - is that the only one there is or am I missing something?

Morning, I've upgraded to VIP membership now but the handover list is for the Ocean/SE - is that the only one there is or am I missing something?

The "collection checklist " holds the list to both models.

If it's the Mojave Beige one, it's been in the showroom, lovely vehicle with a nice spec.

They are very laid-back in that dealership.

Hi @Jay586 i just wondered when you saw it in there last ? glad its nice - very excited!!!

Possibly just before Christmas, might be a different one but it was the showroom demonstrator if it's the same one.

aw thats great @Jay586 thank you - we were told it had been put in a compound so i was just getting a bit worried that it had been abused whilst we've been waiting for it :confused:

Yep, don't worry, not recent. I was in & out when looking but I bought a van early Jan, so not since then. They have a few there too. It's actually a fair size dealership, it's part of the Sytner group too, so not a small parent company.

Back