Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Nice to meet everyone.

Welcome David and nice to meet you and the Collie...

Max says hello

Hi David, welcome. Great to see you here.

Hi David

You are replying to posts by using the "report button" ...( bottom left) instead of the "reply" button (bottom right). This means your replies are not being seen.

To be seen please use the reply button, bottom right of the picture attached :)

Screenshot 2019-08-24 at 11.35.22.png

Hi David

You are replying to posts by using the "report button" ...( bottom left) instead of the "reply" button (bottom right). This means your replies are not being seen.

To be seen please use the reply button, bottom right of the picture attached :)

View attachment 49215
Thank you very much, I am very happy to meet you.
Thank you for your advice, I have learned it, thank you.

Nice Cali, nice Collie.

Enjoy your trips with the Cali and the Collie.

Welcome David.

Where in China are you from?

My sister-in-law is from Shanghai and my niece and nephew both have Shanghai hukou. Between 2003 and 2011 I owned two apartments in Sanya in the far south of China.

We too have a Cali collie.

34c71cc565b7d41fc2b247d1cbe6ed26.jpg

Hello friend,
I am very happy to meet you.
And I am very happy to join this club.This club is very warm inside.They should all be friends who love life very much.
It seems that we are the most similar people in two parallel worlds.
I live in Beijing.
I often go to Shanghai and Sanya. We also have house in Sanya Yalong Bay.
I also have Cali and Collie.
I welcome you and friends in the forum to visit Beijing.
I am willing to be a guide for everyone.

Welcome David.

Where in China are you from?

My sister-in-law is from Shanghai and my niece and nephew both have Shanghai hukou. Between 2003 and 2011 I owned two apartments in Sanya in the far south of China.

We too have a Cali collie.

34c71cc565b7d41fc2b247d1cbe6ed26.jpg
Hello friends,
And I am very happy to join this club.This club is very warm inside.They should all be friends who love life very much.
I live in Beijing.
I often go to Shanghai and Sanya. We also have houses in Sanya, and the Villa in Yalong Bay.

Hello friends,
I live in Beijing.
I often go to Shanghai and Sanya. We also have houses in Sanya, and the Villa in Yalong Bay.

Yes - parallel worlds with Shanghai, Sanya, a border collie and a VW California in common.

How common are California camper vans on the mainland? We have had a little insight into their use in Taiwan but not on the mainland.

Yes - parallel worlds with Shanghai, Sanya, a border collie and a VW California in common.

How common are California camper vans on the mainland? We have had a little insight into their use in Taiwan but not on the mainland.
Hello,
It may be because of the time difference, my reply is slower.
Your question is very good.
In China, this car is very rare.
As far as I know, Volkswagen has introduced less than 50 units five years ago.
Mainly sold in Chengdu.
I also loved this car because I traveled in Germany and the UK, and I like the RV culture.
I found this car at the RV exhibition in Chengdu, so I bought it.
I think there should be no more than 10 in Beijing.
So I have almost no way to find experience in China, as well as friends, and related accessories.
This is why I joined the club.
I really hope that Volkswagen can promote this car very well in China.

Hello,
It may be because of the time difference, my reply is slower.
Your question is very good.
In China, this car is very rare.
As far as I know, Volkswagen has introduced less than 50 units five years ago.
Mainly sold in Chengdu.
I also loved this car because I traveled in Germany and the UK, and I like the RV culture.
I found this car at the RV exhibition in Chengdu, so I bought it.
I think there should be no more than 10 in Beijing.
So I have almost no way to find experience in China, as well as friends, and related accessories.
This is why I joined the club.
I really hope that Volkswagen can promote this car very well in China.

When I was in the extreme north of Norway I met a Chinese couple. The wife was much, much, younger than her husband, maybe 30 or even 40 years younger. They had driven in a campervan he had converted himself. I think he said they had driven from Xi’an.

Oh, really? I think husband must be very tired and hard.
In fact, if they through Kazakhstan from Xinjiang, the distance is still relatively close.
About one way is about 8,000 kilometers.
We drove from Beijing to Sanya during the New Year holiday last year.I remember that the distance is also 8,000 kilometers.
Almost every summer, the distance we travel by cali in China is around 10,000 kilometers.It is too tired to travel by car in China.
However, China's highway network has been very developed in the past 10 years.

Oh, really? I think husband must be very tired and hard.
In fact, if they through Kazakhstan from Xinjiang, the distance is still relatively close.
About one way is about 8,000 kilometers.
We drove from Beijing to Sanya during the New Year holiday last year.I remember that the distance is also 8,000 kilometers.
Almost every summer, the distance we travel by cali in China is around 10,000 kilometers.It is too tired to travel by car in China.
However, China's highway network has been very developed in the past 10 years.

They drove over the mountains from Urumqi to Almaty. When we are both retired, and if our wives will allow it, my brother and I plan to drive to Sanya. The European Road E40 goes from Calais to Almaty.

My first visit to Shanghai was in 1994, and have visited regularly since then and have seen the city develop at great speed. I remember travelling on the city’s first underground train before its official opening. My brother and I had an empty carriage to ourselves and could see from one end of the train to the other end. Now you are lucky if you can find a place to stand!

China’s development of freeways and high speed rail has been equally impressive. On one trip to Sanya Clare and I flew into Haikou and then took the new train to Sanya. It will be even better once the planned Qiongzhou Strait Bridge is built.

I’ve always been surprised how many Harbin registered cars I see in Sanya.

Hello everyone,
I'm glad to meet you.
We are come from China.
We have a VW California t5.
I finally found this club and hope to have more communication with friends.
Thank you.
Best wishes
David
你好,很高兴有中国的露营爱好者,请问你们在英国哪里?我在Cardiff , 可以加我微信xuesonghuw

你好,很高兴有中国的露营爱好者,请问你们在英国哪里?我在Cardiff , 可以加我微信xuesonghuw
That was a message from my wife, who’s Chinese. We have a Cali and live in Cardiff and you’d be welcome to visit. We’re in China for 5 weeks soon and Beijing for a week. It would be nice to meet up.