Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Nice to meet everyone.

They drove over the mountains from Urumqi to Almaty. When we are both retired, and if our wives will allow it, my brother and I plan to drive to Sanya. The European Road E40 goes from Calais to Almaty.

My first visit to Shanghai was in 1994, and have visited regularly since then and have seen the city develop at great speed. I remember travelling on the city’s first underground train before its official opening. My brother and I had an empty carriage to ourselves and could see from one end of the train to the other end. Now you are lucky if you can find a place to stand!

China’s development of freeways and high speed rail has been equally impressive. On one trip to Sanya Clare and I flew into Haikou and then took the new train to Sanya. It will be even better once the planned Qiongzhou Strait Bridge is built.

I’ve always been surprised how many Harbin registered cars I see in Sanya.

Your description is too vivid, and the feeling of the picture is coming.
You know more about China than many Chinese.
There are two reasons for having many Northeasters in Sanya.
The first is because in 1949, the troops that hit Sanya were troops from the northeast.
After the war they stayed in Sanya, married and had children.
The second reason is that when China began its reform and opening up in 1984, almost all factories in the Northeast closed down and closed down.
This laid-off worker flooded into Sanya.At least they will not be frozen to death in winter.
Most men from the Northeast are engaged in work related to the underworld.
So in China, please remember to stay away from the Northeast.
The northeast includes three provinces, namely Heilongjiang, Jilin and Liaoning.

That was a message from my wife, who’s Chinese. We have a Cali and live in Cardiff and you’d be welcome to visit. We’re in China for 5 weeks soon and Beijing for a week. It would be nice to meet up.
That was a message from my wife, who’s Chinese. We have a Cali and live in Cardiff and you’d be welcome to visit. We’re in China for 5 weeks soon and Beijing for a week. It would be nice to meet up.

你好,很亲切,看到了中文的回复。事实上我不住在英国,我住在中国北京。只是因为我也有一台Cali,所以才来到这儿和大家认识。
欢迎您来到北京,相信我们会有一个非常愉快的见面。我已经申请加您的微信了。