Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Non fog light front panels

D

desfulvia

VIP Member
Hi, I had my van stolen a few months ago but have found the front panels that were taken out when I had my front fog lights fitted. Just wondered if anyone wanted them for £5 to my chosen charity? Canary yellow.

Hi, I had my van stolen a few months ago but have found the front panels that were taken out when I had my front fog lights fitted. Just wondered if anyone wanted them for £5 to my chosen charity? Canary yellow.

I don't want your panels as I have factory fogs but I would be absolutely gutted if my van got nicked so I will happily send you a fiver for charity anyway. Who is your chosen charity? Let me have paypal info. Cheers :thumb

That's horrible to hear and your still willing to help charity good on ya!!

I don't want your panels as I have factory fogs but I would be absolutely gutted if my van got nicked so I will happily send you a fiver for charity anyway. Who is your chosen charity? Let me have paypal info. Cheers :thumb

Hi, I was gutted as it was also full of all my gear. I have now got another so seaside with the dogs tomorrow and have now fitted a tracker. Thank you so much for your kind offer. I am sorting out stuff for a few charities but if your offer is still on the PayPal address is fallinlovewitharescue@+++++.com which is one of the many dog rescue charities I support. Thank you again. Geraldine

Hi, I was gutted as it was also full of all my gear. I have now got another so seaside with the dogs tomorrow and have now fitted a tracker. Thank you so much for your kind offer. I am sorting out stuff for a few charities but if your offer is still on the PayPal address is fallinlovewitharescue@+++++.com which is one of the many dog rescue charities I support. Thank you again. Geraldine

Fiver sent! Keep up the good work.

Back