Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

North Norway / Finland Proposed meet up September 2021

BeagleMum

BeagleMum

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello everyone,
In 2018 I made a trip, mostly with two other VW Calis, to Norway and Finland. My hobby is photograhing the Northern Lights it was my 8th trip and we saw some fabulous lights.
Im doing the same trip again next year at what is regarded to be the best time to see lights, thats the September equinox.
This time I won't be trying to organise accommodation for everyone but im very happy to meet up at a couple of preselected places where you can sort your own accommodation and we can if you like go to some good spots I know to take pictures. If you aren't sure about how to take pictures of the lights im happy to help with that too.
Later I will make a list of places and dates if anyone would like to join please feel free to indicate your interest andvwe can form a group I guess and possibly make one of the dates a formal VW meeting.
View attachment 65509View attachment 65510View attachment 65511View attachment 65512

View attachment 65513

View attachment 65514
Looks fab

Tarquers

Tarquers

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Van to be collected early next week, EU residency visa sorted, time to start planning for an exciting 3 week trip! Just the small matter of the c-word to deal with. Hopefully vaccinations will have led to open borders by then.

VW California Club